منتديـــــــــات حى على الـــــــــــــــــفلاح الإســــلامى
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master 202011md12982104031

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master 202011md12982104031

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى اسلامى متخصص فى الدعوه إلى الله والمناصحه بين المسلمين وعلوم القراءات العشر

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم
سحابة الكلمات الدلالية
حياته رسول متشابهات ألفاظ الحكمه سيّدنا الحكمة العام الله وراء النبي سيدنا المسيح الانبياء الصالحين وقال الدعوة وتبارك ابراهيم الحديث محمد اسماء عنتر إبراهيم الديون تمام
المواضيع الأخيرة
» من أفضل شركات التشطيب في مصر
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 27, 2021 1:48 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» من أفضل شركات كاميرات المراقبة في مصر2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالأربعاء يناير 27, 2021 1:47 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» تشطيب شقق وفيلل بأقل الاسعار واعلي مستوي 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 19, 2021 1:58 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» تخفيضات راس السنه من شركة دي سي اس مصر 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء يناير 19, 2021 1:56 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» تخفيضات راس السنه من شركة دي سي اس مصر 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 10, 2021 2:35 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» تشطيب شقق وفيلل بأقل الاسعار واعلي مستوي 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالأحد يناير 10, 2021 2:33 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» تخفيضات راس السنة للتشطيبات والديكورات 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 29, 2020 1:01 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» تخفيضات راس السنة للتشطيبات والديكورات 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء ديسمبر 29, 2020 12:59 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

» شركة دي سي اس مصر لكاميرات المراقبة 2021
The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 19, 2020 2:40 pm من طرف كاميرات مراقبة

أبريل 2024
الإثنينالثلاثاءالأربعاءالخميسالجمعةالسبتالأحد
اليوميةاليومية
التبادل الاعلاني

انشاء منتدى مجاني

The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
ثروت
Admin

عدد المساهمات : 1166
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/06/2014
الموقع : خى على الفلاح

The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master   The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master Icon_minitimeالجمعة أكتوبر 21, 2016 8:53 pm

Praise be to God, who wrote and decorated faith in the hearts of his heirs, and make it home for clemency compassion, who is familiar with their hearts and Aleem volatility in various conditions, and the examiner of hearts piety.

Praise Him as Jalal face and great should be his dominion, and thank him for his great mercy and capacity Ovdhalh, and I rely on him and Otokl it, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, and from all of mankind and mistress, God explained to him the chest, and his loins and raise it said.

After:

The cardiac safety: «very Sheriff scene for those who knew and tasted the sweetness, that does not occupy his heart and his secret what earned it from harm and request access to dark revenge, and heal itself; it empties his heart of it, and believes that his safety and his response and is free of it best for him, and the tastiest and best, They are aware of its interests ... »1

And God - the Almighty - has been chosen from the people's prophets, chosen from the prophets are the prophets of Oulu determined, chosen from an initial determination unwed couples Muhammad and Ibrahim - they Salam.

Ibrahim singled out this feature and this trait he says on his tongue peace be upon him: {and do not Tkhozna the Day of Resurrection Day whereon neither wealth nor sons of God came only a sound heart}. 2

So what is the proper heart with which one honors the Day of Judgment and otherwise would have been shame and humiliation, Day displays people to Allah and would cut off the benefit of money and boys ...? What are the signs?

Definition of heart healthy:

Heart language: pollinator lam and Alaba and Aslan are correct, one thing demonstrates the sincere and dishonest. And the other is the human heart and the other, called him to conclude that everything in it and wear it up. And sincere everything his heart Ocharfh 3

Proper definition: the Seine and the lam and most Almim- door of health and wellness, safety is that man spared from disability and abuse. 3

Safety: innocence, said: Slim-safety command: survived, and it says: {and peace be upon those who follow guidance} 4

Either follow the guidance of Allah him from his torment and indignation.

Dear beloved in God: God has told - Glory be to Almighty that he will not escape the torment and indignation the Day of Resurrection, but his heart sound, as in the verse Hakia for Abraham: {not Tkhozna the Day of Resurrection Day whereon neither wealth nor sons, but God came sound heart} poets (87-89).

The scholars differed in healthy heart is to say in verse? It was said: the right of the doubt and polytheism, and the sins of them do not deliver one, he said Qatada, Ibn Zaid and more commentators

Said ibn al-Musayyib: The correct heart sound, which is the heart of the believer; because the heart of the infidel and hypocrite patient; Allah said: {disease in their hearts} Sura (10).

Said Abu Othman Al-Sayari: Empty is the heart of the innovation is reassuring to year.

The Aldhak pure sound.

5 and I said this to say combines Statoil words Bamomh a good descriptions of any pure reprehensible and characterized by beautiful descriptions and God knows

It was narrated from 'Urwah, he said: O my son, do not be to have suffered the curse of Abraham did something never, God said: {as his Lord came a sound heart} Saaffat (84)).

Said Mohammed bin Sirin: proper heart to know that God is right, and that the time list, and that God sends in the graves. In Sahih Muslim narrated from Abu Hurayrah that the Prophet, peace be upon him said: (enter Paradise folks hearts like the hearts of birds ...) wants and God knows they like to be free of all guilt sound from any defect not experience them for worldly things ... "6

It can be said that is inclusive of all this: is that the sound heart is the heart that has delivered all the lust violate God's command and prohibitions, and all suspicion opposes experience, and greeted from the bondage of anything else, and the blessings of arbitration is his messenger. He acknowledged the love of God is with him, and his fear, and his hope, and trust in Him, and turn to him, and humiliated him, and preferring to please Him in every case, and spacing of indignation all the way. This is the reality of slavery, which is good only to God - the Almighty and the Almighty alone. 7

It is proper that peace of polytheism and rancor, and hatred and envy, and stinginess and arrogance, love of the world and preside, and greeted each lesion sets him apart from God, and the peace of all the will jostle his way, and the blessings of all categorically cut about God, this is the proper heart in the Commission accelerated in the world, At the Committee of the isthmus, and in the Committee on recycled.

Ataatm and integrity, never even delivers five things:

1. trap contradicts monotheism.

2. fad violate year.

3. inadvertently mentioned contradiction.

4. Hui contradicts abstraction and sincerity. 8

Highlights Here's a question for us, which meant the coming of Hebron - peace be upon him Rabbo Doomsday sound heart?

Cordovan said, is likely coming to the Lord and two faces: one: When you prayed to the unification and obey him. Second: when thrown into the fire 0.9

The first face: "When his supplication to the unification and obey him, it has many examples of the Koran; including his call to his father and his people to worship God and obey him and not obeying anything else, and I've said after his denial on his father and his people worship what does not hurt does not help: {falsehood gods without God You want o what your expectations Lord of the worlds} 10 and he said: ({to his father and his people, I am innocent of what you worship o else who Aftrna it Siahdin} 11 and said to his father and also his people: .. what you worship o they worship idols Vandal her Aacfhin o said Do Asamaonkm as you claim or o Infonkm or harming o said, but we found our fathers doing so o said, Have you thought about what you worship you and your fathers o o ancient enemy me they only Lord of the worlds ...} 12

He says Hakia him: {We gave Abraham his senses before and we were doing two worlds when he said to his father and his people what are these images to which you are} 13

And all of those invitations to the uniformity and obedience and the denial of polytheism and disobedience, but for the safety of his heart toward his family and his people and to ensure the delivery of good to them and invite them and advise them ..

Type II: when thrown into the fire: because God - Gel and all filled defends believers uniform and is sincere hearts to him, Faihfezhm, and delivers them in the most circumstances and unforgiving, so what was - peace be upon him in the fire, after the denial on his people worship other than Allah, and breaking the gods which serve them, it was them save that: {they burned him and Anasroa your gods, if you are active we said: O fire, be coolness and peace for Abraham and wanted him Kedah Fjalnahm Alokhosran 14} and greeted him what his heart to him ..!

Heart healthy signs:

And signs of heart health:

"That travels from the lower even come down to the Hereafter, and solve them, even stays like from her family and her children, came to this house a stranger takes the ones he needs, and returns to his homeland, as the Prophet - peace be upon him to Abdullah ibn Umar said:" Be in world like a stranger or a wayfarer, promise yourself from the people of the graves. "15

Said Ali bin Abi Talib - may Allah be pleased with him -: The world has gone housekeeper, though the afterlife may Trahlt future, each with sons, Vknoa of the sons of the afterlife, and you will be sons of the world, ...

1. It marks a healthy heart he still hits the owner even delegate to God and Abt him and respect him attached to his beloved devotee of the destitute, who has no life and no farmer Naim no pleasure without his consent and closeness and intimacy to it. Thus, trust in, and its interpretation of the meaning, and him hopes, and his fears, he mentioned his strength, and his nourishment love, longing to his life and Blessing and joy and delight, and pay attention to the other and hung Psoah Daah, and consulted his medication ... and some of those who know: the poor people of this world came out of this world said and what what were the best; it was: what is the best? He said: love of God and mankind him, longing to meet him, and smug his penis and obey him.

Another said: It passes my times where I say that the people were in such a paradise They're in a good life. Another said: God, what Tabt world but his love and obey him, and heaven only to see him and watch it.

2. It is signs of heart health and safety: it does not cease to mention his Lord, not get tired of his service, nor Yanes otherwise, but those who guide him him, and reminded him of it, and Ival this.

3. If he missed it and his response was found to Fouath pain greater than suffered keen lapse of money and lost.

4. If it is entered into a prayer and went about his concern and his chagrin this world, and intensified by the exit of them, and found the comfort and blessing, and the apple of his eye and his heart pleasure.

5. to be his main concern as one, and to be in God.

6. Oah be his time to go lost most of his money and a shortage of people to prevent.

7. be interested in correcting the greatest work of it to work, Faihrs on the sincerity and advice and follow-up, charity, and witness with that Menna upon it and failing to God's truth.

Wholesale true The heart: that is his main concern the whole in God, and love for all to him, and he meant to him, and his body for him, and his work for him, and his sleep him, waking him, and talking and talking about it delicious to him all the talk, his thoughts hovering on Mradih and Mahabh, and being alone with him chose him from mix only where the mixture is dearer to him and satisfied him, the apple of his eye by the tranquility and silence him, he is the more he found himself attentive to the other followed by: {O, O reassuring self Return to your Lord satisfied satisfactory} 16 Verdd the discourse so to hear it from his Lord day meeting , Faisbg heart in the hands of God and his idol right overtones of slavery, and becomes slavery loving beloved for his service and spend his labors, the more display his command of the Lord or prohibition felt from his heart speaking utter: 'Bring, E. Ne hear naughty compliance, and yours to Allah in it, praise it up to you.

And if the injury as he found his heart spokesman says: I am your servant and Miskink and Fiqirk, I am your servant, poor helpless poor poor, and you dear Lord Rahim, no patience me if Tsberna, do not force me to not hold me, do not force me to not hold me and Tqona; no shelter However, you, nor your bit of a straw for me, do not leave me on the doorstep, and the doctrine to me about you.

Are seen as a whole in his hands, and depends in its entirety by, the injury that he dislikes said, was donated to the mercy, and the drug is useful from Abject doctor, and exchange him what he likes, he said: evil cashed Me.

And how much is thrown down before his departure in me and I am still me, and me Apr Orakhmo

Whenever a touch of good times and bad guided his way to it, and opened the door to his introduces him to it, as has been said:

What touched me as much hate or B, unless guided by the way you

He spent the elimination of satisfaction to me that I do and grandmother in the scourge companion.

God Hatek hearts and consciences of involving him, and what treasures deposited and ammunition, and God is good and its secrets especially on wear out beds. It will show her a good and light and joy and praise good day wear out beds

By Allah, I have to raise a great learning Vhmrt him, and Esteban have a straight path Fastqamt it, and invited them to the top without Mtaloppea did not respond to him and chose what else and what he has opted 0.17

We ask Allah to protect us from all evil and hated, and that fit our hearts, and that Atovana it is satisfied with us.

O Allah! We learned what benefit us and taught us what Anfna. O Allah! Lord of Gabriel and Michael and Israfil, Creator of the heavens and the earth, unseen world and you control the slaves concerning that wherein they differ guide me to the right of your permission, you guide who wants to a straight path.

O Allah! I ask humble heart, a tongue that remembers and sincere repentance, and the flesh on the scourge of Sabra, God arrived upon our Prophet Muhammad and his family and him.

1 - Runways, (2/320)

2 - bees (120-121). Poets (87-89)

3 - Glossary of language standards 5/17, 3/91 Ibid.

4 - Surah Taha (47)

5 - view of Imam Cordovan God's mercy.

6 - interpretation of the verse 13/114 - 115 quote

7 - Lahfaan Bnasrv walking

8 - sufficient answer quote

9 - combined with the provisions of the Koran 15/91.

10 - Saaffat (86-87).

11 - Al-decoration (26-27).

12 - Surat poets (69-76).

13 - Al-Anbiya (51-52).

14 - Al-Anbiya (68-69)

15 - Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 5937 and 2255, and others

16. Al-Fajr (27-28)

17. Lahfaan quote.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل

The safety of the heart of all that keeps him from obeying his master
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديـــــــــات حى على الـــــــــــــــــفلاح الإســــلامى :: منتدى ا لأسلام باللغات الاجنبيه-
انتقل الى: